Becoming Myself Small Group Video Series (DVD)
This refreshing video series ushers women into an authentic journey of freedom, healing and transformation. With hope and humor, Stasi invites women deeper into their own stories as they explore God's intimate involvement in their past and his unique dreams for their future.
Ideal for small group use with the book and study guide, these eight sessions - each about fifteen minutes - address the following topics:
- Does Anyone Really Change?
- Looking Back With Mercy / The Landscapes of Our Lives
- Our Mothers, Ourselves
- From Accepting to Embracing / From Fear to Desire
- The Company of Women / Beauty Forged in Suffering
- Stumbling Into Freedom
- Becoming a Woman of Faith and Worship
- Becoming Our True Name / Take Heart
Filmed with a live audience, this series also includes individual interviews and Stasi's words of encouragement about each session for small group leaders.
Approximate total running time: 125 minutes
We Also Recommend